Re: Turn around time

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn around time
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:01:43 -0800 (PST)

--- joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>  -way back when I wuz still
> in High School hidin' Hot Rod magazines in my
> school books durin'class
> -dreamin'of the DAY....

Huhhh - you did that too!  I'll never forget the
day my English teacher caught me.  She was a
fearsome woman anyway - but years (many many
years) later, I realize how wise she was.
Instead of rippin me a new one and sendin' me to
the principals office, she made me write a ten
page paper on the article I had the magazine open
too. Then, she gave me an "A" on that paper
(first one I ever got!), and from then on I felt
"obligated" to start doing my school assignments
- -to keep up the grades and all.  I mean, was
that woman wise or what.  Probably never woulda
graduated from high school had it not been for
old Mrs. Wilkinson -God bless her soul.

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR