Re: Dyno Capability

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>, "'jkamo'" <jkamo@home.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno Capability
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:57:13 -0800
Jon, just using your message to submit a note on the same subject. A few
days ago, I asked if anyone would use a dyno at my place in Pahrump or on
the salt. I was looking at the Dynapack system made in New Zealand. I had
inquired as to cost for their model that can handle 1100 hp and 220 mph.
Well, shucks, I got the answer today, actually a few moment ago, and the
price was truly amazing. Maybe I should run out and buy two of them, after
all they are only $78,000! I had asked if they could handle 2000 hp and 325
mph also and they are going to ask their engineers in NZ, so I expect the
final cost would be around $125K or more. Sorry guys, I wont be doing
this....

JAck Costello, how about your design...

mayf