Re: Dyno Capability

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno Capability
From: jkamo <jkamo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:24:18 -0700
and another thing :):):)
why dont you ask how many people have
logged dyno time before Bonneville, and how
many of them had some kind of motor failure
running on the salt,  its a big list, with big names
independent efforts and Corporate efforts

by the way, the newly assembled motor qualified
over the record, and ran over the record on the
return run, in the wrong mile though, ran out of nitrous,
the tuned motor lost a rod, the parking lot junk motor
ran stronger, because I knew what basic tuneup it needed

I am bull headed

what in the heck does the tuneup sitting still
in the pits tell you about what the motor is
doing at speed, do you suppose that the
rear wheel hp is different?

I have watched countless efforts with big dollar
backing, and all the dyno time in the world, come
to Bonneville and promptly scatter the motor

flame me, but not like Keiths dyno tuned pistons
please

love ya Keith,  I have been holier than though at
Bonn.  too, and have the pistons to prove it

Joe :)