Re: Kids today...

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kids today...
From: "Ed Dunn" <eedunn@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:08:49 -0700
> One question I'd have is whether he involved his kids in his passion
for MG's
> when they were young.  Or was he the "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF" type
I totally agree. We have kids ages 15, 12, and 7. They all are
encouraged to touch, sit in, play around the MG's in the garage. I
take them out in the cars all the time. Hard to believe folks apply
that car show 'look but don't touch' mentality at all, let alone with
their own children!
These are cars. To be used, touched, enjoyed, and; shared with
others...
Ed,  owner of cars with fingerprints...