RE: Kids today...

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kids today...
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:26:40 GMT

Actually, I found out as a teenager with my dad's TD that my "hobby" would
get me babes, so I shouldn't put it off.  Since then a Healy, a few Alfa's
and now a TD.  I guess it still works as I met my current girlfriend when
she was looking over the TD at a party.  As a bonus she came with a set of
craftsman tools as she's into old VW's.

-Scott

'52 TD