Re: 3 point seat belts

To: felperg@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: 3 point seat belts
From: herald1200@aol.com
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:42:37 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Felper <felperg@earthlink.net>

  I for one do not want to stay in a non roll bar T series when it rolls
over. The solid steering column is pointed at my heart and the
windshield is going to fold on my head.

==AM==
Sorry to again seem so contrary, but I feel I must continue my defense
of seat belts in general. I can't argue with the problems of a fixed
steering column or lack of substantial upper structure for rollover
protection, but staying seems far preferable to being completely -- or
worse -- PARTIALLY ejected and then have the car come down on all or
some part of you.

--Andy Mace