Re: Help! No Electricity!

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! No Electricity!
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:33:44 -0400
And I checked the battery connections, but someting weird happened...

I noticed the clock was running.  Hit the horn and it beeped.  Turned the
key in the ignition and everything went dead again.  Checked the wiring on
the ignition and everything is fine...

Anyway, ten minutes or so later the clock is running and the horn toots.
Turn the key in the ignition and everything's dead again.

Anyone ever experience this?

Thanks,

Scott