Re: Ethanol gas

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ethanol gas
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:48:22 -0400
"Let Sleeping Rust Lie" is my philosophy. The inside of my tank looks UGLY.
It looked UGLY when I bought it 37 years ago. I just keep the filter clean
and keep driving. As heavy as the T series gas tanks are, I don't think
they'll ever rust through.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639