Re: Sparking Plugs

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sparking Plugs
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:50:25 -0400
Thanks everyone for all the help and suggestions. I ran out of time to
finish the job yesterday, but I'll go to the store today and pick up a
thread chaser and try and finish, and then see how the car runs with the
right plugs in it for the first time in many years!

Nels Anderson
nels@flightsim.com
1953 MGTD 28177