Re: [Mg-t] [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] [Morris] FYI - Good deal on MGTc on Craigslist in NorCal
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:57:17 -0500
If one were to follow the logic of namewitheld (spelled wrong, is
that a scam?)  then he would be liable for an ebay scam because he
told us the scammers have moved to craigslist.

That makes one ask can someone really be an environmentalist and a
british car owner?  I guess you can't be either in California...