Re: was MGR headers & exhaust now dark planet

To: DickShaler@aol.com
Subject: Re: was MGR headers & exhaust now dark planet
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 19:31:21 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Remember, the modern company, Lucas, still holds the record for the largest
fine/penalty ever assessed to a firm for falsifying data on a defense contract-
$20-30 million- by the US - just the people I want to lead me into Space &
Beyond.....does the phrase "lost in space" just sort of roll off the tongue?

DickShaler@aol.com wrote:

.......BTW now that the UK is going on a Mars mission with one of their own
space

> probes using Lucas electronics will the Red Planet now be known as the Dark
> Planet?
>
>    Dick

back to exhausts for a moment, thanks for the good ideas. I do have a template,
but I am not sure what engine set back it was designed for. I am several months
away, so I will be glad to send it around when I know if it will work.

Why not just install 2 sensors? Its just 2 bungs to weld in, 1 more $70.00 piece
to buy, & then you don't have to worry about it?

Keep those exhaust ideas coming...

Jim Stuart