British V8 meet-now: Newsletter

To: match@ece.utah.edu
Subject: British V8 meet-now: Newsletter
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:09:15 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Marvin,
               Be reassured !  I e mailed James a few wkks ago.
He needed another picture for an article as he had just about everything
set to print, but had one space to fill.
            I sent it and expect to see it in the mail "any day now".
In fact James said he had more new subs and renewals this summer,
so it looks like things should get better.
                                                  Greg