More on BMC gathering in California

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on BMC gathering in California
From: match@ece.utah.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:15:38 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Failed to mention that it was held at CAF air museum, and entrance
included a ticket to the museum. Lots of cool WWII airplanes,
including a Japanese Zero. (I think that this zero is the only
complete example, but I'm really not sure. It was cool, tho'.)

Cars were parked out on the tarmac, amidst the airplanes that were too
big to fit in the hanger.

Robert brought a scale, (actually 4 pods) so attendees could wiegh
their cars, and check wieght distribution at each wheel.

There were other activities... a dinner and a run, that I couldn't stay for...

Was anybody else there? How was the dinner, and the run?

Marvin