Broken Motor Mount

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Broken Motor Mount
From: Rick1huber@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:32:05 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi List,

Discovered yesterday that I have a separated motor mount on the driver's
side.  It looks like a clean break of the rubber away from the metal plate  on
the engine side.  I'm wondering if it is a clean break and I have a  smooth
surface there, is there any hope that I could squirt a bunch of super  glue in
there between the rubber and the metal and hope for it to stay  put.

Assuming that doesn't work, does anybody know of a more durable motor mount
I could use than the standard MGB one?

Safety Faster....with a V8,

Rick