Weber down draft carb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber down draft carb
From: KEN@HCACAD.HOLYCROSS.EDU
Date: Thu, 04 May 1995 16:27:04 -0400 (EDT)
        Stan Fickes asks for comments about Weber side drafts and indicates
that he had bad results.  I can only say that my results were superb.  I have
a 77 MGB with 136,000 miles on it.  About 30,000 miles ago I removed the
Zenith and put on the Weber.  Since then the car has run FLAWLESSLY!!!!
I took a trip through the mountains of Vermont and Western Mass last Sunday
and averaged 31 MPG.  Last summer I had the car on Summit point raceway and
the speedo hit triple digits (barely).  I have the manual choke version.
I know not what others may say but, for myself, give me Webers or give me *****

Ken Scott
77 MGB
Ken@HolyCross.edu