Re: LBC, BTW?

To: pclawson@mail.orion.org, Silikal@aol.com, davids@CyberGate.COM,
Subject: Re: LBC, BTW?
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 95 15:43:57 -0700
In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.950914165753.29346A-100000@orionc0> "Patrick M.
Clawson" writes:
> Oops, my mistake.  We must be talking about the V8 Rover engine.
> That engine, I know has the mechanical pump!

Nope I am talking about the standard 2.25L petrol or disel engines that came in
the series IIA and III engines.  But it also true of the earlier 4 cylinders and
the 'L' head 6 cylinder petrol that was used in the mid-sixties.  I don't know
of any Land Rover engine that had an 'lectric fuel pump.  I probably would have
sold the car when the pump stopped working on a narrow part of a buisy windy
mountain road one too many times

> TeriAnn, is your mailbox still full?

I was on vacation for two weeks and usually get over 100 messages/ day.

I'm cought up

> I tried to respond on the "men bashing" comments,
> but I keep getting a "failed-to-deliver" message,
> saying your account was full-up.

just as well since there is no LBC content and I shouldn't have violated my own
rules about that and gotten involved in the first place.

> * Patrick M Clawson       *
> * Eng. Technologist       *
> * pclawson@mail.orion.org *

TeriAnn Wakeman           FOR SALE:  1968 MGBGT. British racing green with
twakeman@apple.com                    black interior. overdrive. recently
                          US$ 2500    rebuilt engine & brakes. very minor
                                      surface rust at paint scratches