Re: a cool warm place

To: MGBay@aol.com
Subject: Re: a cool warm place
From: "Patrick M. Clawson" <pclawson@mail.orion.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:52:55 -0500 (CDT)
I'll take a diametrically opposed situation. . .
When I was searching for Buick/Rover parts a few autumns ago, I chose to
drive my B with the top down in a light rain, wearing my leather bomber
jacket for warmth.

Yes, having the top up, and the heater full on, would have been warmer
and drier, but sometimes you just have to enjoy the cool, wet breeze in
your face.  That's what the roadster bodystyle is all about.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my old B _was_ warm, dry, and cozy
when I wanted it to be.  But it was also pretty exhilerating when necessary.

* Patrick M Clawson       *
* Eng. Technologist       *
* pclawson@mail.orion.org *