Re: MGB Swivel hub bushing.

To: BOB NOGUEIRA <NKED65A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Swivel hub bushing.
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 16:03:57 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 9 Nov 1995, BOB NOGUEIRA wrote:
> I am planing on "doing my MGBGT"S front end this winter. I've done my
> Morgans front suspension several times and used a adjustable Reamer. Is
> it not possible to ream the bushes on a MG at home?
>
> How does the proper reamer differ from an adjustable reamer?
Well, I surely am not the expert on reamers, but the "correct one" does
both bushings at the same time (I think), thus GUARANTEEING that the two are
aligned.
I forgot how the one works that you have, but you should be able to look
at it and ask yourself how aligned the bushings will be, after "you're
through with them" :-)

Good luck,
Ulix

                      sprite                 caddy