RE: MOSS Motors

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MOSS Motors
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:42:00 -0800 (PST)
Generally, I have found them to be very good. Prices are decent, customer
service good, have stuff in stock, have ok teck support,quality stuff as
opposed to Vict Brit. Also try Seven Enterprises for performance stuff 1
800-992-7007. A tip, try to find someone who can get you reseller pricing
for a considerable savings at all of the places.
Just my opinion, I won't benefit either way.
Chris Reichle