Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: Cindy_Jizmagian@bcsmac.org, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: BritCarMag@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 12:35:51 -0400
Thanks, Cindy for suggesting one best thing to do with a bbc (beautiful
British Car) If you're ever in my neighborhood, the Los Altos Bar & Grill has
exactly the right tables on the sidewalk.  It confirms the reasons why we
maintain the breed. (because everyone else wishes they would have).
Take the point of reducing the commute.  Has nothing to do with driving
(though in the grand scheme of time, minutes not spent commuting can be used
in your garage or on the road on weekends).  Since taking over British Car
Mag, I've reduced my commute to a potential six minutes (and that's if I walk
slow), but usually I drive the BGT or sometimes the Healey since I have
errands to do during the day, allowing me to detour for fifteen or twenty
minutes up into the foothills before returning to work.
Gary Anderson
Los Altos, California