Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 14:34:04 -0600
At 03:13 PM 5/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> I think I've just got to realize that the commute isn't
>>*real* driving; its just commuting.  Real driving occurs at different times
>>and places.
>>
>>There is a nice cafe just a few blocks from my house.  Perhaps tonight me
>>ane me beloved will motor on over...

Commuting is part of the "real" drive for me. And today, I took the scenic
curvy road home (although its a few miles longer). I even had the windows
down on the GT today, a rare moment this year.

And last night I took my son to his Boy Scouts meeting in the BGT (per his
insistence). He wants the other kids to see what a neat car it is. Several
have already said it was a "cool low rider". So the car gets around and
makes its appearances, in important duty considering how unknowlegeable the
general area populace is to English cars.

Aren't these cars great?

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html