Re: Fiat Bashing/accident prone

To: dmeadow@flash.net, Ragthyme@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 08:07:20 -0400

> ::chuckle::
>
> Hokay, hokay. Let's get down and dirty here. ;)
>

> For road-ownership mania, I'd give you a New Englander or New Yorker every
> time and Bob's yer uncle.  (Translation:  ...and make no mistake about it.)

Please don't plunk New Englanders in with the road hogging New
Yorkers.  The only road hogs are transplants from the New York City
Metropolitain area (sorry David). Drivers from Upstate NY are good as
any. I spent three years trying to avoid accidents in northern New
Jersey then I had to get out before I became a statistic. I must say
that driving in GB was a pleasant experiance. I found but a few
non-courtious drivers. Driving in Athens, Greece was easier than NJ.
The drivers may go like bees in a hive but they will still give way if
you need to change lanes.  New Jersey, NYC, Long Island...there seems
to be a not in front of me attitude.

- -Mark "I'll drive in New England any day" Jurras

NOTE: To our more sensitive members this reply is all in good fun. I find jerks
behind the wheel everywhere. Sometimes behind my own.