Fiat Bashing/accident prone

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 17:25:29 +0200
The way this thread is going reminded me that my uncle built a kit car from
scratch in the 50's/60's.
Based on Triumph parts (50's). It looked like a cross between a Lotus Elan and
a Healey frogeye Sprite.
He had an argument with a girl friend, stormed off in the car, crashed it and
got a metal
post 1/32" from his brain for his troubles.
He did not however endanger anyone else. This was put down to racing spirit in
a young lad.....
Those were the days eh!

I daren't tell my mother (uncle's sister) that I am buying a 140BHP, 0-60 in
5.6 secs Caterham 7.
I am of course much older than he was and have a wife not a girlfriend.
/Steve Sweden.

----- End Included Message -----