Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?

To: kgstuart@juno.com
Subject: Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 16:07:54 -0400
In a message dated 96-10-13 22:20:16 EDT, kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
writes:

<<  Are you on a straight or a curve when this happens? Or does it matter? I
 had a similar problem once during hard cornering, and installed oil pan
baffles to prevent starvation. ..... >>

When autocrossing one is always cornering, more or less.  I have been doing
pretty much the same things with my car for the last few years and have not
encountered this problem before, so I think this is something new, not oil
level or slosh or a pickup problem.

I am interested in the baffle setup, sounds like a good idea for racing on
sticky tires.  Does anyone out there know how to do this for an MGA?

Say Randy!  Did you get the cell phone in the MGA?  Kicked the positive earth
club yet?

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA