Re: Is a Triumph the answer?

To: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Subject: Re: Is a Triumph the answer?
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:29:35 -0500
At Sun, 3 Nov 1996 00:14:53, -0500, MR JOHN P ELWOOD writes:
>    Should I, a 18 year old in college making only $5.60 (I got a
> raise) an hour, buy ANOTHER British car?  I need a car that RUNS, and
> will do it on the highway.  The Magnette is hard pressed when I get
> it up to 65.  Is a Triumph the answer?

If you want a good highway-mobile and you've gotta stay British, I'd
reccomend a Rover P6 or early Jag XJ6.  Both are full of character,
reliable, comfortable and fast.

Now, if you wanted something Swedish ;-) . . .

--
                  Matt Liggett <mliggett@pobox.com>
                     http://pobox.com/~mliggett/

'59 Austin Mini 850