Re: MG life in Alaska

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG life in Alaska
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:04:03 -0800
>I envision something along the lines of proceeding individually to a
>rendezvous at the southern end of the Al-Can Highway. Proceeding as
>a group to Anchorage and a gettogether with The Antique Auto Mushers
>of Alaska and ArticMG. After our tour is over, load the MG's on the
>boat and return to Vancouver B.C. or Seattle via the inland passage!
>
>How about it? any adverturers out there?

Dick I hope you're thinking in the warmer parts of the year. Not something
like Satch's Ralley to the artic circle in the middle of the winter. At a
club meeting last year somebody did a slide show from a ralley that left
Seattle in February and ran to Anchorage. Sounded like a hoot, cold but fun.

Lane