Re: MG life in Alaska

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: MG life in Alaska
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:24:29 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-15 10:06:04 EST, Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com writes:

<<  ....Barney,babe, can I go with? I'll bribe you with Steak & Shake
pickles!
     Sheree Wegeng-Queen of the Coneslayers >>

Hey Sheree,

Why of course!  You be #5 if you can make it.  Welcome to the MGs list, nice
to see you could join us.  Ah, S&S pickles!  How could I refuse?  If you like
you can bring your new Bugeye (when you get it), otherwise I probably got an
empty navigator's seat in the MGA and plenty of room in the trailer for extra
gear.

I know you just joined us, so I'll send along a copy of some of what you've
been missing recently.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA