Re: MG life in Alaska

To: Cancola@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG life in Alaska
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:31:18 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-17 20:05:56 EST, Cancola@aol.com writes:

<<           I've always wanted to make this trip, but at a more leisurely
pace.  Ever since a friend took it some twenty years ago, before it was
"civilized" up there.  He put a huge rock catcher over the front of his 4x4
and made all sorts of preperations.  I know several people in Alaska, it is
one of the few states I have not been to.  I'll keep my eye on this thread
and see where it goes.  North to Alaska?
                                             Bill in Colorado   73 BGT >>

See how easy it is to get on the "interested" list?  Keep the comments
comming.

Barney