Re: Measure of enthusiasism?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Measure of enthusiasism?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:06:19 -0800 (PST) (10:06 am 18:06 UT)
You're right, Dave. I'm so ashamed.  Rip my MG belt buckle off, pour Castrol
GTX over my shoes, and zap me with a Lucas coil.  But don't take my MGs
away.  I am not worthy, but I love them.
  My MGs are my top SPARE TIME priority.  That's what's left over after
work, sleep(sometimes), paying bills, and nurturing my kids and wife.
  But you have to admit that for someone to drive and enjoy the same car
for 25 years says something...
  I'm offended.  ;-)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*