Re: Measure of enthusiasism?

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Measure of enthusiasism?
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 13:07:34 -0500
Geez Dave I hope you have a very thick flame suit, I think your a gonna neeed
it
if you haven't already.

Two summers ago I was having a problem with my B , I worked on it constantly,
with the limited knowledge that I had, and limited amount of courage when it
caqme to tearing things apart.  I actually worked on it one full winter and
the next summer it was driving me bannanas.  So what did I have to go do,
couldn't take it anymore, won't admit defeat, won't let someone else work on
it!!!!  I run out and buy a TR6!!!!
Off a trailer no less!!!!

My wife showed up at home that day and here sat a  TR-6, she was looking
puzzeled untill she realized I was the only one at the house,Boom went her
lid!!!!!!  She wouldn't even look at the car for 2 months.  It took me one
month to get it in a drivable condition.

Now I have the B in fine shape and up for sale, what ame I up to you may
muse,  I have my eye on a A Coupe, Won't my wife be fun then!!!!!

Is this enthusiasim or addiction, a fine line me thinks!!

Chet