Re: Battery Brands

To: BDurgin1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Brands
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 09:11:05 -0500

<< I like the looks of these Optima batteries.  Anyone have any firsthand
 experience that they would like to share ?  Like, are they worth the extra
 $$$ ? >>

I have Optima batteries in all my old cars except the TA and I'd have one
there too if I had room but I am stuck with the two 6v batteries, which have
naturally started to die one every year.

The Optimas do not loose their charge while sitting around not used, don't
sulfate up, and have lots of starting amps....in my book well worth the extra
$$$.  They can be had lots cheaper than the Moss price.  Usually around $125.
Terry