Re: Battery Brands

To: hstaton@ilnk.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery Brands
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:44:04 -0500

<< If these jewels are available at less than Moss's price, where might that
be?

Sam,  I think Optima has a web site and here is another possibility ,
http://www.ultimate-energy.com/, but what I did was to call Optima in Denver
and get the name of their local distributors.   It amazes me that Moss will
mark up the standard stuff so much that we can buy locally and then I at
least, think that gee are they marking up the rare bits this much as well???
  It would seem prudent of them to compete on price given their buying power
on stuff like the Optima and battery acid mats etc.  and then we all would be
warm and fuzzy buying their other stuff!!  Just my thought for the
day...........Cheers,
Terry