Re: epoxy primer

To: gumby@joshuanet.com
Subject: Re: epoxy primer
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 10:56:23 -0500

<< 3M makes a great disposbale respirator that I wear whenever I use ANY
 paint product that doesn't come out of an aerosol can!

 It costs about $30.00 and will work for quite some time.  You have to
 keep it stored in the original zip lock bag to get the maximum life out
 of it. I didn't think that it made a difference until I took it off
 right after spraying some epoxy primer on a car...YES, Virginia, those
 filters do make a difference!

 Cheers!

 Jim Boyd >>

I agree, thats the one I use.  But what about the eyes?  The last time I
sprayed PPG polyurethane, I was wrapped up like a mummy but my eyes were not
protected.  I noticed they were starting to sting a bit.  One time, I used
goggles but they became covered with overspray real quick.

Scott in Northern Indiana  TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM
1958 MGA  HDA4346400
1958 TR3A TS35306L
1958 100/6  BN4L 0 49881
IF IT'S AN LBC?  IT'S INTERESTING TO ME!!!