Re: Mga Wheel (steering that is)

To: tallen@csc.sctboces.org
Subject: Re: Mga Wheel (steering that is)
From: dfdarby@juno.com (David F. Darby)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 00:41:07 PST
On Sun, 19 Jan 1997 23:27:27 -0500 (EST) tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
writes:
>I noticed Moss has their repro MGA steering wheel on sale right now.

Hello Tom:

A few years back I bought the reproduction wheel for the MGA and for the
'67 MGB. I don't know about the source of the molds, but I seem to
recall that these units were of Taiwanese manufacture.

They both appear to be exact replicas of the originals, bolted right up
with no surprises, and have served well. An article last summer in
PRACTICAL CLASSICS discussed repairing cracked wheel rims with an epoxy
mixture.

Good luck,

David F. Darby
Missouri