Re: Burned Big Time

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Burned Big Time
From: Bill Schleusner <b-schleusner@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:35:45 -0600
This is an excellent idea.  I would be willing to look at cars in the Dallas
area for anyone interested.  We could have a listing of individuals to contact
for cars in certain locales.  Add my name to this list if it is ever generated.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>From Bill Schleusner
Texas Instruments Incorporated
b-schleusner@ti.com
972-917-6920
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

------------------
Original text

From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager), on 2/27/97
5:08 PM:

To All:

I would also be willing to do this for anyone
as I have already been looking at cars in
the Houston area for one person, who wanted a car
that lived in another part of Texas.

So in and around the Houston area, I would be
happy to look at something for an interested
buyer.

Thanks

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB                        Sun Microsystems
`63' A.H. Sprite                Sun Service Division - Program Manager
`71' TR 6                       Phone: 713-964-7068