Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>, <thomas_pokrefke@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:22:21 -0400
> Kai,
>
> I'm not sure I would give you the work either - something about child
labor-
> I'm sure my lawyer would advise me to stay away from entering a contract
with
> a minor  -  So, I'm not sure that the reason you did not get the job is
> because of your youth - more likely it had to do with your age!

In the state of PA, a minor can work at the age of 14!  When you are 14-15
you a restricted to the hours you can work per week doing school.  In the
summers a 14-15 year can work a max. 40 hours a week.
I have worked since 14, MY CHOICE, and it was with Brit Cars, so I liked
it.  It is alot of paper work but it is legal!  At 16 you can have any work
schedule, except you aren't allowed to use powertools or machinery until
you are 18.

Please check the facts before posting something like this.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com