Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word
From: Chris Eaton <cheaton@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 12:09:04 -0400
It's nice to see there is actually some young ones like myself in this
group. I was alittle wary myself of telling my age because of some of
the same reactions that Thomas gets.
 I myself also have a '70B and if i have anything to do with it,this car
will be exactly like it was in 1970(i'm even gonna keep the 8-track in
it original equipment or not).
 It is nice to see that some of you old folks(and i mean that in the
most respectful way)can still see your way to believing that someone
under 25 can be an enthusiast.After all how old were you when you became
an enthusiast?

Chris Eaton
'70B Roadster