Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word

To: mowogmg@dynanet.com
Subject: Re: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word
From: britcars@juno.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:25:43 EDT
On Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:22:21 -0400 "Kai  Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
writes:

>Please check the facts before posting something like this.

Kai, Kai, Kai......there you go again! I enjoy reading your postings and
am impressed by your knowledge of MGs and your skill at creating web
pages. When I learned you were just 15, I was very surprised.

However, you complain that older folks (among whom I definitely number)
don't treat you with the respect you feel you deserve, then you go and
make a remark like the one above! How is a person in another state
supposed to know what the child labor laws are in another state? The
writer you castigated so bluntly (rudely?) was just trying to make you
feel more at ease with that big company's rejection of your offered
services for his web site.

Hopefully, you will learn as you get older that tact is not a substitute
for honesty, rather a complement to it.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center