Re: Midget Update VII-long as always

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget Update VII-long as always
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 09:13:45 -0700
Larry Macy wrote:
> Don't quite get it? I got the A'arm from Moss in 2-3 days. Where did you
> order from and is it that much cheaper to be waitin so long??
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget

British parts connection, a Moss distributor. Seems that all you punks
who started their Midget suspension rebuilds before mine bought out
US Moss' supply of A-Arms. So I had to wait for Moss to get an over
seas order. Only two weeks, I got plenty of other stuff to do too.
They came wraped in Bitish TV guides, the Brits sure love their
soap operas and true crime police shows.
BPC was about $30 cheaper than Moss.

> PS I was a teacher in the JHS system and I appreciate what you said. the
> Midget ended up crossways between a Plymouth and a Ford..

One of my fellow adult ed. teachers left to teach JH last semester,
he slinked back to adult ed this summer. Seems that teaching adult
ed. students with criminal records and drug problems is easier than
junior high kids with raging hormones.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"