Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 11:23:14 -0500
I picked up on a thread yesterday, that reminded me of other threads in the
recent past.  It was something to the effect of our cars are being bought
and shipped back oversees?

Less and less of them for sale and being seen on the mean streets.

What more, or rather in a nutshell can someone tell me of this happening?

Where is the demand?  Why is there a demand for these LH car's?  How much
are they paying for these cars?  What kind of condition are they aquireing
these cars?  What are the most popular ones?  Who is he buyer and exporter?

I remember the same thing happened to the VW Van known as the Micro-Bus.
It was unique in the way that it had windows like an airliner on the top
edge of the roof on both sides.  I've only seen one in my life, and it's
parked down off lower Greenville Ave. Very rare and most went right back to
Germany.

Just curious Q
--
Jay Quinn       Systems Engineer