Re: Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 20:30:08 -0400
> Bad typing below...

Oh really?  ...Jay must be a seasoned AOLien also?

> >> Comments comments comments...
> >
> ><Ok I'll try my own> replies, replies, replies...
>
> >Hey Jay just got word but they reserved a space on the probe for David
> >Deutsch, they'll drop him off when they get there.  David will be the
> >negotiator with the martian life...NASA thought it would be better if a
> >alien talked to an alien.
>
> David could take care of any Lucas electric problems that may pop up.

I guess so.

> >What do you say we go under cover, and bust up the Brits?  Curious
George

> I guess it nice that they like the cars too.  They made them but sent
them
> here.
>
> Bunch of Indian Givers.

You know, good thing this is an email list and we weren't all the list
members weren't at a bar right now drinking some ale...cause I fear that we
would get the tar beat out of us.  Between you and I we must have call
those Cowboys a few names they don't like...;-)

> >Hey if I can find a MicroBus for you, are you willing to trade for your
> >Compaq 5000 server?
>
> Not in a million years, well, it'll be obsolete by then, so I'd just give
> to ya.
>
> PS  About to add 3 more PP200 CPU's.  Eat your heart out!

I am really jealous now, hey Jay were do you work?  Actaully I am not that
jealous, cause I just upgraded to 40MB RAM, SCSI card and UW SCSI drive.
Yeah Yeah I know you got that also...wait till I have my UltraSPARC!

KMR

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.