Re: Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?

To: "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Our Cars Being Shipped Off? What?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 22:07:50 -0400
> >Oh really?  ...Jay must be a seasoned AOLien also?
>
> SOL is great, if you need peoole to email dirty pix.

You know what the sick part is?  You have more free time then I do...;-)

> >You know, good thing this is an email list and we weren't all the list
> >members weren't at a bar right now drinking some ale...cause I fear that
we
> >would get the tar beat out of us.  Between you and I we must have call
> >those Cowboys a few names they don't like...;-)
>
> Well you can always tell a cowboy, you just can't tell 'em much.

The Brits are losers anyway, if they had any backbone they would march
right back into Hong Kong...(apologies to the Chinese, but I hope you
realize I am joking).

> > ah Yeah I know you got that also...wait till I have my UltraSPARC!

Oh yeah, that this right this Ignition only take about 350 volts!  Right
now I have to settle for the puny MircoSPARC I got in my car :)

> Is that a special ignition system for your B?  Set the gap wide!
>
> :)\
>
> Q'bert

Thats an Atari Game right?  So that is what your company uses as its file
server.

KMR

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.