Criswell family needs assistance

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Criswell family needs assistance
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 22:16:24 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!  I got a call from Kurt Schley (V8 registrar of NAMGBR) this
evening. He has received a call from Dick Criswell's daughter. The family is
having some difficulty with the insurance company in reaching a settlement on
the MGB/GT V8. (Imagine that!)

We believe that Dick purchased this car out of Pennsylvania.....if you have a
lead as to who may have sold Dick his V8 and know how to contact them, please
e-mail me OR call Kurt at 216/331-4205 (evenings...EDT)

This should emphasize the importance of having documentation of your car's
value in your file at the insurance agency! Remember, agreed value does not
equal stated value.

Cheers!

rick ingram - chairman
North American MGB Register