Holes behind cockpit

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Holes behind cockpit
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 13:26:51 -0500 (EST)
74 MGB --  There are two threaded holes on the rear deck (not the interior deck
with the battery access hatch) directly behind the cockpit.(maybe 1" back,
lined up with the seats)  They are approximately 1/2" in diameter.
What are they for?

I installed all the mounting hardware for the top. The two chrome top anchors
are furthur back on the deck.

I unfolded the top that came with the car.  Have had the car 5 years and never
looked at it.  The PO did a good job of folding it up in a blanket.  About the
only thing he removed and stored properly.  The top is new with a clear,
uncreased window and it even zips down, a pleasant surprise.

*****

On a separate matter.  I live in Indiana, PA home of the Coventry Inn and
Roadster Factory (well actually TRF is in nearby Armaugh, Charles "the guvnor"
does live in town)

This past weekend, TRF had their annual summer party.  Many events are held in
Indiana, with the main drag closed off on Sunday for the show.  I am surprised
to see no mention of this on any of the postings.  I think they estimated 400
cars participated over the weekend.  All who attend seem to enjoy it.  All in
all, it is a nice event, although I admit I have not attended other parties and
have nothing to compare to.  Could it be none of those people who attend are on
this newsgroup?

I buy mainly from TRF because they are local, I can pick up the parts, talk
face to face with the people and look around.  They are very good about showing
you the inventory and operation.  I see very little reference to them on this
list, either good or bad.  Just wondering.