Re: Holes behind cockpit

To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu
Subject: Re: Holes behind cockpit
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:19:45 EDT
On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 13:26:51 -0500 (EST) RAY WYGONIK
<RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu> writes:
>74 MGB --  There are two threaded holes on the rear deck (not the
>interior deck
>with the battery access hatch) directly behind the cockpit.(maybe 1"
>back,
>lined up with the seats)  They are approximately 1/2" in diameter.
>What are they for?
Holes are for the shoulder straps of the seatbelt harness, though I have
rarely seen them used. Do you also have a set of holes on the inside of
the fenders at the top of the arch?  I understand this was "supposed" to
be a one-or-the-other mounting, but have seen both holes on a couple of
cars.
Bob