Re: British Car Appreciation

To: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: Re: British Car Appreciation
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 09:01:17 -0400
>       I think that the reason that prices are flat is that there
>are about the same number of buyers and sellers.  The  other factors to
>be considered fit right in w/ the cry that the younger people are not
>interested in taking up the hobby.  Nope, as a whole they are not.  No
>question about it.  I don't have an answer/solution for that.  Going back
>to the lack of buyers idea, mix in that few young people are getting into
>the sport and you will see why the market is soft.  There are no magic
>elixirs for prices.  The gov't may prop up wheat prices artificially, but
>will probably not do it for LBC's.

That is one big crock of crap!  I have had more emails from young
enthusiasts to me commenting on my website than I have on older
enthusiasts.  You would also be quite surprises as to how many girls own
MGs...

Prices are bases on demand yes...so if I buy all the MGs in world, guess
what?  I get to control the prices.  Wouldn't that be great?

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)