Re: British Car Appreciation

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: British Car Appreciation
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 18:15:22 -0400
>No kai you wouldn't control the prices. You only control the supply.
> The price is set when and only when you sell. not before.

I wouldn't?  Yes I control the supply, but no one will buy an MG from me if
they don't pay me the price I want.

Look at Intel for example.  They make the chip inside most computers, they
sell it to distributors...at a price *they* set.  This price then
determines the final cost of your computer.  Only Intel can make Intel
chips, so they control the flow...and the prices are fueled by demand.

>Please check with your Economics teacher (assuming you had/have one)
>before popping off about something of which you are obviously abysmally
>ignorant.

By the way I am not ignorant in this subject, my dad has a masters in
International Economics and another degree in International Trade.  You
have no idea how many hours I have had to listen to my dad ramble on about
trade/economics...

>By the way, what has the esthetics of  your web site have to do with
>whether or not the demand for LBC has increased or no?

Well since you are on this list I assume you can read, so I don't have to
teach you that.  If you had read the original post, obviously you didn't,
you would have realized that the theme of it was that MGs aren't in demand
as much because the younger generations aren't interested in them.  Now use
you brain, and I am sure you can come up with an answer to your question.

>Rick Morrison
>72 MGBGT
>74 Midget

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)