Re: Picklestein-Clutched in fear or simply clutched!

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Picklestein-Clutched in fear or simply clutched!
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 15:41:31 EDT
Hi Tom,
 Starting the car in gear sounds more dramatic than it really is.  As you
observed, do it away from the house, but you can expect to have it start,
then stall quickly when you push in the choke or press the brakes. Or
switch off the ignition.  Next most severe way is to jack it up, put in
gear then kick over the jack. Hope you don't have to resort to that.
Bob