RE: Possibly have found car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Possibly have found car
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 97 14:08:43 UT
Ben,

Slow down.  We have all been bitten by the MG bug more thatn once.  I've been
following your excitement and I have only this advice.

If THIS is the car that you want....buy it.  BUT please find out as much as
you can going in.  You say you're broke but you might be buying a $1400 car
that you are going to put $2000 into right away.  $3400 would buy a pretty
good MGB.  Just remember that there will always be more cars.  Being fall
there arn't many ads in the paper.  Next spring there will be more...many
more.  Think about it.

Dave
'73 MGBGT
bought for $800 have put in $2000