Re: Steering Wheel Removal

To: williem@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Removal
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:14:27 -0600
You might try a bolt loosener called B'laster, it should be available at
a NAPA store.   I have found it is superior to anything else.  Beyond
that I can't help, my steering wheel just slides off after the bolt is
removed!  Beware when yours does come off, you may want to wear a full
face helmet.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster